All Pro Security (APS) specializes in a variety of security services
so we can serve all your needs.
so we can serve all your needs.
Whether it be guarding a business, residence, construction site or providing a full-time guard, our personnel will protect your interests.
- Construction Sites: Big or small, indoors and out, it’s important to secure your equipment and sites around the clock to prevent company loss. Besides the cost to replace equipment or supplies, the down time for your project may potentially be more costly than the items themselves.
- Businesses: Having a guard to secure after-hours or during the business day will help deter crime and reflect positively on your company. Our officers will be an ambassador for your business.
- Shopping Centers & Malls: Having a security guard present at malls is a must for helping prevent theft and protecting patrons. Security guards relieve any fear shoppers may have and provide a secure and safe feeling for shoppers and shopkeepers.
- Schools: Whether it be a private or public schools, APS will provide a skilled officer to protect the students, faculty and building at any elementary through high school.
- Hospitals: Keeping patients, visitors and staff safe at hospitals is a must. Whether it be walking nurses to their cars at the end of their shift, keeping an eye on violent patients, or assisting where needed, we will be there to protect you.
- Movie Theaters: The number of violent acts at movie theaters has grown across the country. Having a security officer at these locations is highly recommended and brings comfort to many patrons. We currently protect multiple theater's in the State.
- Private Businesses: We care about your business as though it is our own, and are here to protect you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand that needs vary between locations so we will develop a security plan especially for you.
- Private Residence: We will guard you and your personal residence from intrusion and theft. We can also place a guard at your home during scheduled maintenance to ensure workers do not enter places they shouldn't or steal things.
- HOA’s/Apartment or Business Complex: We perform full-time, onsite protection for HOA's and apartment complexes. Having a visible security presence helps your tenants feel safe and secure.
- Fire Watch: Have a fresh set of eyes to watch over your site for potential fires and arsonists. Fire Watch is critical for construction sites, a usual target for arsonists, and during the hot, dry Utah summer months.
The rise in criminal activity has created a need for a low cost yet effective way to secure businesses and residences that do not require a full-time security presence. Mobile Patrol provides the solution to this problem. Our trained officers will patrol your property in clearly marked security vehicles when your business is closed and most vulnerable. This presence will deter crime in your area while saving you money.
- HOA’s / Apartment & Business Complexes: Random patrolling of these locations will help prevent theft, vandalism, and trespassers. Our clearly marked security vehicles will be in and out of your facility during whatever hours you need. Your residential or business residents can even call us to assist with security concerns on behalf of your organization.
- Lock & Unlock Services: Security officers can conduct facility opening & closing procedures according to customer specifications. HOA's and complexes can utilize our officers to perform after hours lockups of critical areas including pools and/or clubhouses.
- Enforcement of Rules & Regulations: Security officers can enforce house rules and regulations such as curfew, parking enforcement, pool hours, etc.
- Customization: You can determine how often your location is checked each night.
- Alarm Response: Let our officers respond to your alarm and eliminate the possibility of being put in a hazardous situation or having to respond to an alarm in the middle of the night. We respond to both direct calls from you or your alarm company.
Cameras and Alarm Response
All Pro Security offers a variety of camera and alarm systems to best monitor and protect your site. We will make sure they are installed in proper locations to avoid missing crucial activity. Our officers can also respond to alarms.
All Pro Security offers unique capabilities when it comes to cameras and alarm systems:
- Access: We own and operate all of our equipment saving you the time and cost of purchasing and maintaining your own.
- Expert Knowledge: We will place cameras and radar at the best locations to monitor and protect your site.
- Monitoring Services: We employ security professionals who will actively view the camera footage and respond to activity on your site.
- Response: Rather than calling local police, we will immediately dispatch our own trained security officers to respond to any activity.
All Pro Security has a large force of off-duty law enforcement who are trained in identifying hazards and protecting individuals from potential harm.
- Private Residences: We will guard your personal residence from theft and intrusion. We also offer the ability manage all your maintenance needs. Rather than having to deal with multiple entities, let us be your one source for security and maintenance needs.
- Bodyguards: We offer professional protection by skilled officers. Our services are discrete and do not divulge personal information or events.
- Private Events: From reunions to parties and everything in-between, we will be there to ensure your safety.
When you need to staff an event quickly with competent, professional people, All Pro Security has you covered. Our Event Staff employees work all kinds of events from conventions to concerts. These individuals are not Utah guard certified, which means you do not need to pay as much as a standard security guard. While they do not have full security training, they do receive training in crowd control, and how to interact with patrons in a professional manner. Contact us today to get your next event staffed.
Keep your site safe from arsonists and accidental fires. Our Fire Watch employees can keep a lookout over your site during all times. They are trained to identify potential hazards, look out for arsonists, and notify the authorities if something catches flame. Don't let your site go up in smoke.